Do You Own a Fish and Chip Shop
If you run a fish and chip shop in the UK, you need to make sure your range and ducting is maintained properly. Therefore, you need to know a service provider that maintains, installs, and repairs fish and chip ranges. Make sure the service technicians are Gas Safe registered and COM CAT qualified.
When making a selection for a maintenance and installation provider, make sure regular fish and chip fryer services in Yorkshire include the following:
- Performing a gas tightness test and making a check again
- Checking pans for leaks or indications of pitting
- Stripping the range to access pans and range ducting
- Cleaning the range, ducts, pilots, and burners
- Changing the thermocouples and gaskets
- Cleaning the fan impeller and sump box
- Re-sitting pans back in new fire cement
- Cleaning the safety stats and temperature probes for more precise readings
- Inspecting the wiring for signs of heat damage
- Building the range back up
- Making sure all temperature and safety stats are working properly
- Gas rating and inspecting working and burner pressures for pans
- Performing a flue flow evaluation
Obtaining the Required Certificates
The maintenance provider you choose should also provide you with a gas safety inspection certificate and insurance certificate. Any gas safety warnings should be communicated too.
As you can see, you need to work with a company that is totally well-versed in servicing and maintaining ranges for fish and chip shops. If you run a fish and chip shop in the UK, you cannot go without this type of service.